So much more than a cooking workshop.
I’m opening my kitchen again for a 2 + 1/2 hour Ayurvedic Cooking Class to complement Your Ayurveda Starter Kit, as well as to introduce new recipes and simple methods to your cooking repertoire.
This class, “The Principles of Ayurvedic Cooking to Support Digestion”, is designed as an open-kitchen experience, with time for ongoing questions and of course, you get all the recipes cooked on the day.
- Confused By All The Information About What’s Healthy And What’s Not?
- Interested In Ayurveda But Haven’t Known Where To Start?
- Looking For Simple Recipes That Taste Delicious?
- Feel Tired, And Lack Energy
- Have Food Intolerances Or Digestive Issues?- - Have A Family Where Cooking For Everyone Seems Impossible?
Learn go-to Ayurvedic recipes, some of which you may already have experienced, but there's always more to learn, like how do you alter kitchari to make it more detoxing or more nourishing?
Become more confident with using herbs, explore different breakfast options and learn the two go-to's for detoxing.
You'll also get the low down on making chai, ghee and how to cook legumes to eliminate gas.
In This Cooking Workshop You'll Incorporate:
- THE PRINCIPLES behind creating a healthy diet for you and your family.
- THE FIVE MOST IMPORTANT foods to build immunity.
- THE INCREDIBLE HEALING POWER of herbs and how to use your kitchen as a pharmacy.
- THE PRINCIPLES OF DIGESTION and why its not only what you eat, but suiting the food to the person and how it is prepared that creates great digestion and great health.
This workshop includes:
- How to make Robyn’s signature Tri-Doshic Chai.
- Take-home recipes from the day plus other proven favourites.
- Use and analysis of herbs and other ingredients used in the Ayurvedic Kitchen Pharmacy.
- The two Ayurveda go-to recipes for daily detoxing.
- The simplest lunch recipe to make in 10 minutes.
- Super delicious porridges for each dosha and season.
- Informative discussion around appropriate choices and variations for you and your family.
- Comprehensive information on doshas, elements, Ayurvedic digestion principles and more.
- Q & A sessions
The 4-Week Bringing Meditation Down to Earth Program Gets You Started On 100 Days Of Daily Meditation Practice.
Usually $97, Take $32 Off When You Register For Both.
Limited To The First 20 Who Register.
Her dream is that all people have access to the wisdom of self-knowing that allows each of us to experience our inherent freedom. As the founder of The Perfect Health Centre, she’s facilitated life-changing programs for thousands of clients. Robyn has a B. Ed and has studied extensively in Ayurvedic Medicine, Yoga, Meditation and breakthrough healing practices. Her qualifications include being an Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioner, holding a Masters from the Chopra Centre University and she is currently lecturer on the Faculty of IYTA. (International Yoga Teachers Association.)