Would you like to:
- Receive your own individually attuned sacred mantra
- Be more comfortable with meditating
- Share experiences and find out what’s “normal.”
- Tap into your inner knowing
- Return a sense of balance and stillness to your life
Conscious Choice is when you choose from awareness and happens easily when you’re connected with your inner GPS – the deepest truth of who you are. When you meditate, you create a pathway to your own knowing that deepens until you find that you’re always choosing from awareness.
This three day immersion experience has been intuitively planned to allow your experience to be rich and unique.
There’s both structure and flow, like a river that moves with the energy of the moment.
-Coming into meditation again and again
- Using your own individually aligned mantra
- Letting go of expectations and embracing wholeness
- The 7 levels of consciousness
- Your own unique experience of meditation
- The deeper layers of meditation available of you
- Physical enhancements catalysed through meditation
- Emotional freedom, altering your state from negative attachment to positive alignment
- Spiritual evolution, deepening your experience of awakening & understanding
All Sessions Held at Perfect Health Centre, Cowra
This program serves as a guide rather than a formal edict. If a different direction becomes obvious over the weekend, the flow of the retreat will be honoured and adjusted accordingly.
Arrive at PHC
Settle, set-up and connect.
Meditation, Receiving Mantras, Bottomless Soup
Pranayam, Mantra and Meditation Practice.
The 7 Levels of Consciousness
Lunch and Free Time
Meditation and Deeper Connection
Aligning Energy Systems - Practical
Light Dinner - Supplied
Mantra, Movement, Meditation
Where to's, sharing & closing circle.
There will be time to meditate, time to discuss, time to share, time to learn and time to just BE.
This immersion will allow you to reconnect comfortably and compassionately with your Self, empower you through more deeply understanding your meditation practice and create new pathways of Being.
Her dream is that all people have access to the wisdom of self-knowing that allows each of us to experience our inherent freedom. As the founder of The Perfect Health Centre, she’s facilitated life-changing programs for thousands of clients. Robyn has a B. Ed and has studied extensively in Ayurvedic Medicine, Yoga, Meditation and breakthrough healing practices. Her qualifications include being an Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioner, holding a Masters from the Chopra Centre University and she is currently lecturer on the Faculty of IYTA. (International Yoga Teachers Association.)